You are about to leave the Clanwilliam Health website and go to the X website, would you like to proceed?Visit Website
25% off all medical billing
As part of the exclusive Autumn offers, Medical Management Services is offering new customers an introductory discount of up to 25% off all medical billing services.
What is medical billing?
Medical billing is the process of submitting and following up invoices with patients, insurers and embassies in order to receive payment for treatment and medical services.
As in most businesses, cash flow is king for your private practice. Sending invoices on time and at regular intervals is important to ensure you are reimbursed appropriately, have appropriate cash flow and can balance the books.
Why outsource your Medical Billing?
Outsourcing your medical billing can help your business become more efficient, more profitable and frees up your secretary to concentrate on the clinical aspects of running your practice.
A team of experienced experts take care of the whole process, all to the standards set by your practice and to your fee schedule. Invoices are managed quickly and routinely and patients are usually given complete flexibility with payment options – online or over the phone, 24 hours a day.
You get much needed relief from the day to day stress of this integral part of your business and your invoicing processes run as a well-oiled machine.
Medical Billing, the MMS way
Medical Management Services has years of expertise and experience in medical billing in the private healthcare sector, from invoicing through to payment, making us the perfect billing partner for your practice.
- Your billing is managed efficiently and effectively by our team of specialists to ensure your fees are collected promptly and in line with your fee schedule.
- Our invoicing routinely occurs every 4 working days, ensuring prompt turnaround time and we charge only on invoices collected and not invoices raised.
- Our billing and payment processes are consumer friendly and your patients can pay, in a way that is easy and convenient for them - over the phone or online, 24 hours a day.
Medical Billing, the MMS way
- We map your fee schedule on a per code and per insurer basis, ensuring complete accuracy
- We use EDI software to electronically produce invoices that directly integrates with insurance companies
- We have established, long standing personal relationships with all the major insurers to ease the payment process
- We have unrivaled experience with the rapidly changing private healthcare environment and understand how to navigate payment protocols for insurance companies and embassies
- Our billings team operate as an extension of your practice, allowing your busy secretary to focus on patient care and giving you complete peace of mind
Complete Private Practice Integration
Medical Management Services is the exclusive medical billing partner for DGL Practice Manager, leading practice management system.
We utilise this software in our everyday working, reducing duplication, promoting paperless working and creating a more efficient and transparent billing process.
Through our secure integration with DGL, we invoice directly from your system. With full visibility of your clinic and theatre lists, we can invoice as soon as is appropriate, without you needing to post or email over appointment details.
You and your secretary have full oversight of billing progress where you need it and all information is updated in real time.
Reviews From Clients
“We are very happy to trust them both with our finances and with our patients.”
Mr Windsor, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
“After researching and meeting billing companies, I teamed up with MMS. I have now been with them for 5 years, and have found them to be tremendously effective. Their systems integrate directly into my cloud based practice management software, and they run real time invoicing with every episode being invoiced within 24hrs and often even faster. Other services they offer that I have found very helpful, include account reconciliation, debt management, Embassy liaison, and fee consulting, not to mention handling all PMI queries and challenges.”
Mr Adil Ajuied, Consultant Specialist Knee Surgeon
“I have been using Medical Management Services to do my surgical billing for some months, and have found them to be extremely reliable and efficient. They liaise with my secretary, patients and insurance companies, saving a great deal of time and effort. They are also extremely effective in chasing up late payers. I am very pleased with their services to date.”
Mr B. Little, Consultant Surgeon
“At all times you have engaged with (the Consultants). They found your services valuable to their practices. Medical Management Services have demonstrated strong organisational and management skills as well as providing insight into the PMI and Embassy approach to Consultants arrangements.”
A Barker, Corporate Services Director, The London Clinic